Prepare for end of financial year
Asgard makes it easier for you to prepare for year end with our end of financial year resources. You'll find information to help you prepare for 30 June including strategies to help you make the most of your super, plus information on key cut off dates and annual statements. This site will be updated with new information as it becomes available.
Cut-off dates for contributions
Key dates for contribution cut-offs can be found in the flyer End of financial year cut off dates.
- Top superannuation tips for EOFY
- Learn more about the First Home Super Saver Scheme
- Tax saving tips for this EOFY
- Downsizing the family home and super contributions
- Claim a tax deduction this EOFY
- Top EOFY tips for SMSF Trustees
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518