For investors in Australian superannuation & managed funds
At Asgard, we work with you and your financial adviser to make it easy for you to achieve the financial future that you want.
Whether you want to take off on a world trip, retire early, retire rich, save for your children's education, or buy a house, your financial adviser can help you decide which Asgard Account will suit you best.
It's important to make sure that you have the right account for your particular needs. Your financial adviser will help you work out which Asgard account is right for you. This will depend on how involved you want to be in decisions, how much money you have to invest, how old you are and many other factors.
Annual Member Outcomes Assessments
Changes to Asgard Employee Super
We're making an important change to your superannuation, to ensure we support members of our super funds today and in the future. From mid-October 2021 we will be closing Asgard Employee Super Account (AESA) and transferring our members' super balances to Asgard Superannuation Account (ASA) and BT Super.
Find out more about the upcoming closure of Asgard Employee Super and the transfer of impacted super accounts.
- If your super is invested in the MySuper Lifestage investment option please visit our dedicated BT member hub.
- If your super is invested in Separately Managed Accounts or Managed Profiles please visit our dedicated Asgard member hub.
- Asgard Employee Super Account - FY21 MySuper Lifestage performance update
- Annual Members' Meeting
- Our insurance partner - AIA
- Change of insurer notice - AESA and APPP